Forced Execution ManagementAn application that gathers and manages data on debtors, executors and assets and oversees the entire execution process, from assignment to termination
Externalizing the execution process creates the need of having a unique, centralized control of information for the banking institution, as well as the ability to track the steps undergone by the judicial executors.
In order to optimize the recovery process in forced execution cases for banks and financial institutions, Ingenio has developed the Forced Execution Management Tool, an application that gathers and manages data on debtors, executors and assets and oversees the entire execution process, from assignment to termination.
Major application objectives
- Centralized management for the debtors (NP and JP) that the forced execution procedure has been started for
- Monitoring tool for the evolution of the execution process
- Streamlining the analysis activity for debtors cases; unique source for debtor information
- Implementing a communication standard between the Executors and the banking institution
- Debtor case distribution mechanism
- Queue mechanism
- Workflow management
- Case administration
- Documents generator module
- Users management
- Configurable reports